- Prayer is central to the ministries of Village Mercy because the challenges we deal with are fundamentally spiritual in nature. Please pray for us. Pray for godliness, wisdom, care, patience, love, faithfulness, endurance, positive attitudes and joy amongst the leadership. Pray that those who are ministering may continue being conformed into the image of their Savior and Lord, Jesus Christ. Please pray that we may aim for faithfulness to God’s call rather than success. Pray that those who come to Village Mercy for help might come to a saving knowledge of God through our interaction with them. Pray for more healthy biblical churches throughout South Africa that the men who graduate can go back to. And pray for God’s leading in this ministry.
- Another way you can help us is by Donating Supplies, Providing Groceries & Giving Financially for the various needs of the house. Sign up for our newsletter and contact us for ways to get involved in our ministry and to find out more details about how to support us.
- Hire the residents of VMM to do paid manual/physical labour for you.
- Part of what we emphasize in the program is the necessity to work, the guys in the program are involved in a lot of supervised manual labour (yard work, cleaning, mowing, cleaning pools and providing man power for a lot of handiwork jobs) during the week to help pay for the expenses of the program and equip themselves in return with job skills.
- Mention Village Mercy to those who may be struggling with addictions, or those who may be in need of training in the area of this ministry. If you think of other ways to lend a hand, please contact us. Thank You.
“The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all”(2 Cor. 13:14)